1300 748 137
- Shipping & Returns
The Coway 1516D Storm air purifier has a low 65W power consumption and is suitable for large areas of up to 49.5 square metres. Great for the family home or office.
The Coway 1516D Storm is a powerhouse when it comes to cleaning your air. With some very smart technology, this simple to use unit will quickly clean your air for years to come.
Colour LED Air Quality Indicator
The Coway 1516D Storm air purifier has a built-in LED Display Lights that tell you the current pollution level of your air in real time. Each colour indicates different levels of your air quality from - Good, Moderate, Unhealthy to Very Unhealthy.
The Coway 1516D Storm uses Multiple Directional Air Flow Circulation Modes for Dynamic Air Purification
Powerful Air Circulator
The Coway 1516D's powerful circulator extends it's airflow range up to 6 metres, which effectively improves indoor air circulation.
Powerful air circulation for large areas.
Filter out household dust and pollutants within a large area.
Powerful air circulation for wide areas.
Purify invisible ultra-fine particles in larger areas using the wide area setting.
A Powerful Multi-Stage Filtration System
The Coway 1516D Storm quickly circulates purified air in different directions through normal flow, focused flow, and multi-flow using Coway’s four-stage differentiated filter system to remove ultra-fine particles and odours keeping indoor air clean.
It also provides a powerful dual-power system for inhaling contaminated air and a front-facing accumulator for fresh air to provide faster, finer air handling.
Intuitive Control Panel
The soft touch controls are easy to use and blend in with the modern design of the unit.
The Coway 1516D Storm includes detachable outlet grilles. These are located on the top and front of the unit. Having removable grills makes cleaning much quicker and easier.
2 Year Domestic Parts and Labour Warranty
As this product is shipped directly from the distributor, please choose carefully as it cannot be exchanged or refunded if you simply change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchase.
|Rated Area:||Up to 50m2 (4.1 ACH); 40m2 (5.1 ACH); 30m2 (6.8 ACH)|
|Air volume:||492 m3/h (on highest speed)|
|Filter Stages||4 Stages (Pre-filter + Fine Dust Filter + Carbon + HEPA)|
|Filter Life:||Fine Dust Filter (4 mths), Carbon (24 mths), HEPA (12 mths)|
|Noise Level:||Low: 21.6dB; Medium: 37dB; High: 44.3dB|
|Power Supply:||220 ~ 240V/ 50Hz|
|Dimensions:||H 756 x W 410 x D 240 (mm)|
|Warranty:||2 Years (Domestic use only)|
* Filtration testing informtion (99.9%* removal of 0.02 µm fine particles)
*Tested by Kimm (Korea Institute of Machinery and materials) 99.9% removal of 0.02 um micro particle (*at maximum air flow in the airtight chamber for more than 60 minutes) (2018.05.18 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.02um fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-1516D model (recommended coverage area 45m2 with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 20nm (0.02um) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.02um particles reaches 1 X 105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.4 m3) at temperature (℃) 20 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 48 ± 1 %
3. Fine particle removal rate is tested in an air tight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 98%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.04.28 CA Certificate)
1.Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-1516D model (recommended coverage area 45 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (4.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is ±10%.
3. The harmful gases removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.
- Model No.: AP-1516D
- Coverage Area: Up to 49.5 sqm
- Input Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 65W
- Dimensions: H: 756mm, D: 240mm, W: 410mm
- Product Weight: 12 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
- CADR1: 6.3 m3/min
- Maximum Air Cleaning Level: 8.2m3/min
- Harmful Gas Removal Efficiency2: 98%
- Filtration Efficiency (HEPA)3: 99.5%
Filter Cleaning / Replacement Cycle (based on typical use):
- Pre-Filter: Every 2-4 weeks (Clean and wash)
- Fine Dust Filter: Every 4 months (Replace)
- Deodorisation Filter: Every 24 months (Replace)
- HEPA Filter: Every 12 months (Replace)
- Air Cleaning Levels - Low, Mid, High
- Air Flow Modes - Focused, Multi-flow, Normal
- Operation Modes - Auto, Silent, Haze, Sleep, Quick Cleaning
- Dust sensor, Light sensor
- Mood lights on/off
- Timer up to 8 hours
- Low: 21.6dB
- Medium: 37dB
- High: 44.3dB