1300 748 137
- Shipping & Returns
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® is designed to help those who suffer from various sleep-related problems. Clinically proven to be highly effective at removing dangerous airborne pollutants from the home. Keep the air in your bedroom free from pollution and get the good night’s sleep you deserve. Suited for spaces up to 140m²
Austin Air Purifiers are 100% made in the USA, have a whopping 5 year warranty and require no filter replacements for 5 years, making them one of the most economical purifiers on the market!
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air?
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
Health Benefits using The Bedroom Machine®
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5th stage of filtration
- Developed to improve sleep
- Effectively filters sub-micron particles, gases, odors and VOCs
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
- Manufactured in the USA
- Recommended for: Allergies, asthma, odours, gases, and chemicals.
- Benefits: Contains a 5-stage filter to effectively capture gasses and particles. Filter contains (15 lbs/6.8kg) of carbon and zeolite mix as well as carbon cloth.
- Filter Makeup: Carbon/Zeolite, Military Carbon Cloth and True Medical HEPA
- Filter Life: Up to five years in a residential setting
- Coverage: Up to 1,500 square feet (140 square meters)
- Warranty: 5 years on unit, 5-year pro-rated warranty on filter cartridge
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® was used in clinical trials at the University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness. The results were dramatics. NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at John Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine ® was placed in the homes of women, living with a smoker, who were either pregnant or with very young babies. Again the results were impressive. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine® will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
The Bedroom Machine® – Simply the best machine Austin has ever designed and built. The net result of 30+ years of technological and mechanical evolution. This air purifier addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the The Bedroom Machine™, passing it through a 5-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H (36.8CM L x 36.8CM W x 58.4CM H)
- Weight: 47 lbs. (21.3KG)
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- Stage 1 Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2 Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3 Over 780 cubic inches (12,782 cubic cm) of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- Stage 4 60 sq. ft. (5.6 sq. meters). of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- Stage 5 Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria *5-Year Mechanical Warranty Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems. Click here to view all of our Air Purifiers