1300 748 137
- Shipping & Returns
The Ausclimate NWT compact+ 16L dehumidifier is conveniently sized for smaller spaces without compromising on power.
The Ausclimate NWT compact+ 16L dehumidifier is the perfect choice for people wanting a compact dehumidifier to remove excess moisture and eradicate mould growth quickly and easily.
Remove up to 16 litres of moisture a day from your air, making your space dry and comfortable all year round.
Being a compact unit the NWT 16L is easy to move from room to room and while conveniently sized for smaller spaces it still has serious power for a model of its size.
The soft touch controls are easy to use and the built in humidity settings let you choose your preferred humidity level, so you can set and forget and get on with more important things.
With a dedicated laundry mode, you can dry your clothes indoors much faster while still drying your room. If you want a compact but powerful dehumidifier then the NWT Compact 16L is great choice.
Standout Features of the NWT Compact 16L Dehumidifier
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- 16 litres of moisture extraction per day. Unlike some compact dehumidifiers, the NWT Compact 16L has an impressive moisture removable capacity
- Compact, light weight & portable. It is so easy to move the unit around your home, especially with the built in carry handle
- Suitable for areas up to 25 m². Being a compact unit, it is great for bathrooms, bedrooms, laundries, walk in robes and even boats and caravans but it is still big enough for larger sized rooms
- Variable humidity settings & fan speeds. Easily take control of your humidity and mould with one touch controls and multiple humidity level settings. Choose your desired level and let the unit do the rest
- Dedicated "laundry-mode". An economical, one-touch drying setting for wet clothes. Dry your clothes faster while still drying your room with this very handy setting
- Auto tank shutoff. When the tank fills up the unit will automatically turn off to prevent overflows and spills. This clever feature means you do not have to worry about going out while the unit is running
- Auto-swing louvres for high-efficiency drying. With the louvres in auto mode, dry air is spread further throughout your room, which speeds up the drying process
- Continuous drainage hose feature. If you want to run the unit and not have to empty the tank when it is full then use the supplied hose and insert into a drainage point for continuous drainage. (1M drainage hose included / easy hose attachment / full water tank shut-off)
Benefits of the Ausclimate NWT Compact+ 16L
With this unit you can quickly stop mould and mildew from growing in your room. Mould can only grow when high humidity is present, by reducing your humidity you remove the environment that mould can grow in. No more mould growing on your walls, ceiling, clothes or furniture.
Eradicate dust mites and associated allergies. Like mould, dust mites live and breed in spaces that have high humidity. Remove the humidity and they can no longer live and breed, making your home more hygienic as well as helping reduce allergy symptoms.
Remove excess moisture and window condensation. Whether you live in a humid climate or suffer from persistent rain falls, excess moisture can quickly become a concern. With a quality dehumidifier you can quickly and easily take control of unwanted moisture in your home, giving you a dryer, more comfortable and mould free place to live.
- 16 litres of moisture extraction per day
- Compact, light weight & portable with easy carry handle
- Suitable for areas up to 25 m² / 62 m³ (deep down drying)*
- Variable humidity settings & fan speeds
- Dedicated ‘laundry-mode’ (economical, one-touch drying for clothes/boating gear)
- Continuous drainage hose feature (1M drainage hose included / easy hose attachment / full water tank shut-off)
- Auto-swing louvres for high-efficiency drying
- 2.4L side-removable water tank
- Economical & low running costs
- 24 hr timer
- Restarts after power supply disruption / suits timer
- full 2 year domestic replacement warranty / 6 month non-domestic warranty
To learn more about Dehumidifiers have a look our Ultimate Dehumidifier Guide HERE
Noise Level (dBA)
37 (dry) / 40 (low) / 41 (high)
CERTIFICATE NO. SAA-210748-EA
16 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Recommended Max Area*
25m², or 62m³
Water Tank Capacity
Dimensions (w x d x h)
314mm x 194mm x 467mm
Electronic / Easy soft touch
|Change of mind returns
*4 m² minimum room-size
*4 m² minimum room-size
**For boating moisture control we recommend use in conjunction with independent timers, rather than running the unit unattended 24/7
Ausclimate NWT compact+ 16L dehumidifier
Ausclimate compact+ 16L dehumidifier is an excellent product, we use it every night since we bought it from Healthy Habitats, no more foggy windows in the morning.
I originally bought this for the laundry room, to help speed dry clothes when it’s raining, and I have to hang clothes inside. It does the job amazing. Now I shift it around depending what I’m doing. A quick dry after mopping, or any kind of shampooing on carpet or furniture. But most of the time it lives in the main bathroom and we have no mould issues at all anymore.
Great service and delivery from Healthy Habitats. The unit works well and has definitely made a difference to the moisture in our walk in robe and bedroom. The only negative is it is quite noisy but this is the only dehumidifier I’ve ever used so maybe that is normal.
Performing as advertised