1300 748 137
- Shipping & Returns
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. The Austin Air Allergy Machine® offers superior performance in humid conditions. Suited for large spaces of up to 140m²
Austin Air Purifiers are 100% made in the USA, have a whopping 5 year warranty and require no filter replacements for 5 years, making them one of the most economical purifiers on the market!
This compact and quiet air purifier can cover very large areas of up to 140m².
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Anyone suffering from Asthma and Allergies
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Anyone living in humid conditions
Health Benefits using the Allergy Machine®
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- High capacity filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
- Recommended for: Allergies, asthma, and smoke (tobacco and wood fire).
- Benefits: HEPA is placed before carbon cloth prolonging the life of the filter. Lightweight for easy room-to-room mobility and filter changes.
- Filter Makeup: Military Carbon Cloth and True Medical HEPA, a combination we call HEGA
- Filter Life: Up to five years in a residential setting
- Coverage: Up to 140 square meters(1500square feet)
- 5 years on unit, 5-year pro-rated warranty on filter cartridge
*5-Year Mechanical WarrantyYour Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H (36.8CM L x 36.8CM W x 58.4CM H)
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.1 KG)
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- Stage 1 Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- Stage 2 Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- Stage 3 60 sq. ft. (5.6 sq. meters) of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- Stage 4 Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.