1300 748 137
- Shipping & Returns
Enjoy moisture and mould free living with the Ausclimate NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier
The NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier is a power horse when it comes to removing moisture from the air. Simple to use and easy to move around your home or office. It's perfect for people who want to quickly remove moisture from their air and covers a large area of up to 50m². It is no wonder this is one of our best selling dehumidifiers.
Standout Features of the Ausclimate NWT Large 35L dehumidifier
- 35L moisture removal capacity: It will remove up to 35L of water from your air per 24 hour period. Perfect for large rooms and open planned areas up to 50m² where moisture, mould and condensation are issues.
- Large 6L water tank: Having a large tank means that you will not have to empty the machine as often.
- Full tank auto switch off: This feature turns the machine off when the tank is full, avoiding any overflow. The unit will indicate when the tank is full and needs emptying.
- LED display: See your rooms current humidity level and temperature on screen in real time. This is really helpful so you can know exactly what your humidity levels and room's temperature are at any given time.
- Set and forget settings: With selectable humidity settings between 30%- 80% you can select the desired level and let the unit take care of the rest.
- Castor wheels: With the included castor wheels you can easily move it from room to room as required.
- Continuous drainage option: With the included drainage hose you can set up the unit to drain continuously without needing to empty the water tank. This is ideal if you have a drainage spot in the room.
- 24 hour timer: If you only want to run the unit for a certain amount of time, this feature allows you to run it between 1- 12 hours.
- 2 year warranty: All Ausclimate models are backed by an Australian 2 year full replacement warranty. So you can buy with confidence and peace of mind.
Benefits of the NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier
Large moisture removal capacity with full electronic controls
- The Ausclimate NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier can remove up to 35L of moisture a day. It's perfect for room sizes of up to 50 m² including bedroom, dining and lounge rooms. Simply turn it on and enjoy a moisture free environment.
Stop mould, mildew and dust mites
- Excessive moisture in the air can allow the growth of mould, mildew as well as dust mites. By removing this excess moisture, you eliminate the conditions that mould, mildew and dust mites can grow and breed in.
Eliminate odours from damp and mould
- By drying out your room and eliminating excess moisture, as well as stopping mould growth you are helping to eliminate the associated odours caused by these issues. Your air will be drier and more comfortable as well as feel and smell fresher.
Easy to manoeuvre
- It is very common for a dehumidifier to be moved from one room to another. With the included castor wheels, after drying one room, you can easily wheel the dehumidifier to dry another room in your home or office.
Auto-restarts after power outages
- Most electrical appliances do not restart when power resumes after a blackout. The NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier will restart automatically when your power is restored. This is a really handy feature as you want your dehumidifier running as much as possible to get your space dry.
Dry your washing faster
- Running a dehumidifier also helps to dry your washing. By hanging your clothes in the same room as your unit, your clothes will dry much faster.
- 35L of moisture extraction per day
- suitable for room sizes up to 50 m² or 125 m³ (deep down drying)
- full electronic controls with LCD display
- room temperature/humidity/24 hour timer
- variable humidity settings
- large 6L water tank
- auto restart after power failure (suits timer)
- full water tank auto shut-off
- dual fan speed & auto defrost
- easy mobility-sturdy castor wheels/handles
- continuous drainage feature*
- operates as an economical clothes dryer
- full 2 year domestic replacement warranty / 6 month non-domestic warranty
The Ausclimate NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier is your all-rounder dehumidifier. Perfect for homes, apartments and businesses.
*1 metre drainage hose included
To learn more about Dehumidifiers have a look our Ultimate Dehumidifier Guide HERE
|35 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
|Recommended Room Size
|50m², or 125m³
|Water Tank Capacity
|Dimensions (w x d x h)
|34cm x 25cm x 54cm
|Change of mind returns
The unit was purchased a few weeks ago and is an upgrade in capacity from another brand used to dry the cabin on our Sea Ray 515 Sundancer cruiser. One of its excellent features is that it can be run with a remote timer. I am using an InkBird humidity controller to keep the humidity in a comfortable range so as to protect the leather/timber cabin interior. The InkBird graphs the fluctuations and I am impressed with the speed this Ausclimate 35L dehumidifier pulls excess moisture out of the air. The inbuilt timer would have been an option but this way I can set and forget it until our next outing. It is much more efficient than our old 13L unit and saves on shore power consumption. It is also compact enough while having ample capacity to be used in an engine room heated to humid perfection by 1000HP of diesel engines. Great buy made even easier by a good online reputation. Cheers.
I am really pleased with this product. Collects a lot of water and like the fact you can reduce the fan speed (makes it quieter at night, my kids sleep better with the white noise) Easy to use, clip in wheels, great price for quality
Have used it when we first got it and it did the job we wanted. It dried the room out quicker than we expected. Once we get more rain we will get it going again. Well worth it.
Ausclimate NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier
Works great little noisy but really works well, drys washing overnight , and stops condensation build up