1300 748 137
- Shipping & Returns
The Australian made VBreathe Tasman Air Purifier is a super smart, portable air purifier and air detoxifier. Lightweight, compact and durable, the VBreathe can be taken anywhere you go. It easily fits in your handbag, backpack or suitcase. Take it to work, use it at home or bring it on your travels for full protection, wherever you may be.
How does the VBreathe Tasman Work?
The team at VBreathe spent over five years developing the Tasman and created a world-first patented combination of Medical grade H13 HEPA filtration with VActive natural gel technology. This combination dramatically improves your indoor air quality in two ways.
Firstly, the VBreathe’s H13 HEPA filter pulls in and traps airborne particles, the same way as traditional air purifiers do. Then the VActive Gel disperses natural antibacterial vapours into the air that help eradicate harmful indoor bacteria, viruses, microbes, mould and toxins.
The VBreathe Air Purifier can Purify your air without solely relying on filters
The main way for an air purifier to remove airborne particles and pollutants is by pulling air through a filter. But what happens to the particles in your air that haven’t been filtered yet? They hang around, waiting for you to breathe them in or they land and settle on surfaces inside your room.
This where the VBreathe’s VActive Gel Cartridges come into play. To remove lingering pathogens, a super fine, all natural vapour is dispersed into your air. These microscopic vapours hunt down and kill microorganisms that are present in your air or that have settled on your home's surfaces.
The VActive vapour surround these pathogens and starve them of oxygen, making them completely harmless. Then when they pass through the machine, the HEPA filter removes them from your air.
Where to use your VBreathe Tasman
The beauty of owning a VBreathe portable air purifier is that you can use them pretty much anywhere. With it's built in battery you don't even need access to power to use it. So where can you use your VBreathe?
- In your home - At only 1.1kg the VBreathe Tasman is so easy to move from room to room. So wherever you are in your home you can take your Tasman with with you, be it your lounge room, kitchen or bedroom.
- At work - The pandemic has shown us just how important clean air is. Offices can be a breeding ground for airborne bacteria and viruses. Having your own personal air purifier is the perfect way to keep the air around you clean and safe.
- Travelling - Being able to take your VBreathe anywhere is so handy, especially when you are travelling. Most hotels use centralised air conditioning systems, which can of course harbor all sorts of airborne pollutants. By taking your Tasman on your travels, you can have safe, clean air wherever you are.
VBreathe Air Purifier Smart Sensor Technology
There are smart sensors built into the Tasman which detect smoke, mould, carbon monoxide and harmful PM2.5 particles. Air quality is indicated by a coloured light ring on the device and in our Air Chain Control mobile app.
VBreathe VActive Gel Cartridge
VActive Gel are made in Australia, contain all natural ingredients, are non toxic and are child, food and pet safe. This blended formula uses only the best Australian essential oils to ensure the highest quality.
VBreathe Tested and Proven Results.
COVID-19 VIRUS REPORT
Eurofins Laboratories found VBreathe capable of reducing a strand of coronavirus with 99.9% efficiency. This strand of coronavirus is accepted by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) as a surrogate for COVID-19.
Reduction in the following Bacteria:
Staphylococcus aureus - 99.9%
Escherichia coli - 99.9999%
Pseudomonas aeruginosa - 90%
Enterococcus hirae - 99.999%
NASAL AND LUNG REPORT
As per ISO 10993-5:2009 standards, the VBreathe Tasman’s controlled aerosolised droplets (vapours) are not toxic and do not adversely affect nasal and lung epithelial cells.
88% reduction in the mould count within 24 hours and after 3 days there was a 95% reduction.
AIR QUALITY REPORT
In 60 minutes, concentration of 1 Micron and 2.5 Micron particles were reduced by 97% and 96% respectively.
100% FOOD SAFE
The VBreathe Tasman is Certified safe to be used in food areas.
Each VBreathe Tasman comes with
- 1x VBreathe Tasman
- 3x VActive Gel Cartridges
- 4x HEPA Filters
- 1x Charging cord
- 1x Power adaptor
- 3x Interchangeable universal adaptors
- 1x Carry bag
- 2 year warranty from the date of purchase for main machine
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase for battery cells and battery packs (if supplied)